“This was just a temporary stay between hospital and home, but I was there long enough to see what a wonderful facility it is. Everyone is so friendly and the atmosphere is so un-nursing and home-like. I loved the departing special meal on my last day with a guest.”
~ Former Resident
Tours & facility information:
All other inquiries:
3105 Bluff Creek Drive
Columbia, MO 65201
The Bluffs employees a wide range of healthcare and support people, including the following:
- Certified Nurses Aides
- Certified Medical Technicians
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Restorative Aides
- Social Services Professionals
- Food Service Workers
- Activities Staff
- Other Support Staff
In addition, our service providers employ other types of staff:
- Rehab Care, our rehabilitation service, hires Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists and aides.
- Health Services, Inc., our provider of housekeeping and laundry services employs housekeepers and laundry workers.
To be considered for employment, applicants are invited to come by the Bluffs, pick up an application and file it for review. The Human Resources department will follow up with the next steps. To obtain up-to-date information on job vacancies, applicants should contact the Human Resources department.
- Submit resume by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax, 573-874-8060, attention to human resources:
- Stop by Monday – Friday 8:00-5:30 to fill out an application