Long Term Care
Considering making The Bluffs a new home for you or a loved one? We can’t wait to welcome new neighbors! We say The Bluffs is more than a place to hang your hat, and that means we truly want folks to feel at home. Let us know how we can help make your room feel like… well, you!
Rooms are furnished with all the basics – your bed, nightstand, dresser and armoire. We also provide towels, sheets and a comforter. Phone hook-ups are available for anyone who chooses to establish landline phone service, and wi-fi is provided. We encourage all our neighbors to bring clothing and personal items from home to make the new space feel familiar. Some suggestions include:
- Pictures of loved ones and/or favorite artwork
- A television
- A comfortable sitting chair or recliner
- A comforter or bedspread from home if that is preferred
- A pillow
- Personal interest items such as books, games, knitting, a tablet, etc.
- Whatever else makes it feel like yours, including a computer, small desk or other small items
We are even happy to paint rooms in a color that feels most like home.
Family and friends are welcome to visit you whenever you would like. We welcome guests to participate in all life enrichment events and share the fun. We have a therapeutic garden, three private neighborhood parks and a large central park area for visiting, gardening and an occasional music festival.
You’re welcome to visit ahead of time to see the layout and meet our staff. Attend a weekly tour or schedule a time that best fits your schedule.